Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bath Luve is a Hit in Hawaii


Kailani, a blogger from Hawaii, just posted a great review about Bath Luve at her blog at islandlife808.com. Kailani writes about the concerns many parents have about bathing baby:

"For me, giving baby a bath has always been a stressful time for me. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because I’m always worried that she’s too cold, too hot, too slippery, too uncomfortable. I guess I can’t blame a baby for not wanting to leave their warm swaddle and be suddenly sitting in water. So I’m always looking for a way to make bathtime more enjoyable for everyone. Introducing Bath Luve."

She had a great experience using Bath Luve and is also doing a giveaway through Sept. 15. Her review got me thinking about another Hawaiian baby I received pictures of about a year ago - a 9-month-old cutie enjoying the Bath Luve and Bath Luve Buddy.
With all of this great feedback, don't you think I should take a trip to the islands myself????

No comments:

Post a Comment