Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No More Tears

Amber Pilcher of Beautifully Bella Faith blog was pleasantly surprised when she tried out the Bath Luve for the first time.
"When my daughter was an itty bitty newborn, I was incredibly worried about bath time. Why? Because newborns and infants can get very cold very easy. This lead to either extremely quick baths or a shivering baby.
I was graciously sent the Bath Luve Duck to review. Even though my daughter is two years old, I found this to come in handy. Before I tried the Bath Luve out, I noticed that she would be shivering towards the end of her bath. No longer will she have to deal with that! A few nights ago, we tried out the Bath Luve. All I had to do was sink it into her warm bath water and place it on her chest. Surprisingly, she let it stay there. I say surprisingly because I honestly thought she would throw it right back in my face.
Not only is the Bath Luve practical; they are undeniably adorable! They come in three different animal designs - duck (which I received and reviewed), fish and frog. I will definitely be purchasing the frog one in the near future for my stepsister who is expecting in May. She's having a little girl, but who says frogs are only for boys?!
With the Bath Luve, your baby will experience no more tears! Well, at least from being cold anyways. It is made out of 100% cotton and is super soft! It even includes a squirt shield for little boys!! 
This would make a great baby shower gift for a new momma-to-be!"


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment