Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Twice as Nice



Carol from carol@mommywantsfreebies.com had this to say about the Bath Luve:
"The Bath Luve is designed with your baby's comfort in mind. When Dylan and Riley were little tiny babies (not the *gasp* toddlers they are today!), their bath time was a special bonding time, but I worried about that cold air on their tummies. I also had been, um, peed on more than once by my sweet little son while he was in the tub! I know that you parents of boys understand that!
Bath Luve would have been GREAT for my twins when they were little because they would have been covered (including privates) with the warm and fun cloth. I tried to cover them with a washcloth, but they were too small and also too thin - they would cool quickly, so they didn't serve the purpose.
Now that my babies are older I can still use the Bath Luve! I can drape it over their front or back while they play in the tub! I can also put the Bath Luve on the bottom of the tub for a bit more stability!
Bath Luve is going to be my go-to shower gift now too - what mom (or dad!) wouldn't love to get this handy adorable and useful product!"

No comments:

Post a Comment