Sunday, April 17, 2011

Warm and Comfy

Mandee from raisingmy5sons.com said she found the answer to a happy bath time experience when she tried the Bath Luve.

"Don't you just feel for your baby when you put them into the bathtub and they start to shiver? I have always tried to find ways to keep my little ones from getting too cold while in the tub, especially when they were babies.
We thought the Bath Luve was great! My little guy loved it, and he didn't shiver one time while in the tub! Of course, since he no longer lays in the tub he did play with his Bath Luve a bit, but it was even more fun that way!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I run a blog based on mommyhood! I host reviews and giveaways on products to share with my fellow-mommies! Your products for babies look incredible. I was wondering if you would be interested in working with me on a review and possibly a giveaway on my blog? This is a great way to advertise your products and bring in traffic! My blog has nearly 1,100 followers and a Google rank of 2. I look forward to hearing back from you. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
    Here is the link to my blog: http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Annette
    mimilovesall8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete