Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bloggers Give Bath Luve a Thumbs Up


Thanks to the following bloggers for sharing their positive experiences with the Bath Luve:

Heather at somommy.blogspot.com had this to say, "I think this is a great product! Like I said, I wish I had this when Sydney was born! Since she was my first baby, bath time was especially stressful for me. I know some of you moms out there are thinking a washcloth would do the same thing, and it would, just not as well. The Bath Luve is made to curve around your baby's body to get maximum coverage. It would take 3 or 4 washcloths to get the same coverage...and who wants to try to keep all of those on a baby? "

Miranda at todaysgiveaway.com turned from skeptic to fan. "I will admit, when I first saw Bath Luve I was a bit skeptical of the product. Don’t get me wrong, it’s adorable, but I questioned how great could the product really be. Now that I have used the Bath Luve with my infant, I have decided that it is the perfect tool for making bath time more enjoyable. My infant can’t sit up on her own, so we hardly use any water for her baths. Normally when I would bathe my baby, I would hurry to wash her so she doesn’t get too cold and start fussing. When we tried Bath Luve, I was able to drape a cover over her and I could take my time in giving her a calm and relaxing bath. She was even able to sit and splash in the bath and I wasn’t worried about her getting cold. Not only did she look adorable in her duck themed cover, she could pull it and chew on it while I was washing her.
As a newborn and all throughout infancy, bath time is not always the favorite activity. In fact as a newborn, my daughter hated baths! She hated the feeling of being cold all over while only sitting in a few inches of water. The Bath Luve creates the perfect solution tho that very problem. The cover will help your infant feeling warm in the bath as well as snuggled and secure."

Cara at yourworldnatural.blogspot.com says the Bath Luve is not just for babies. "I really think that this is a genius idea! I even used this product on my 2 year old son. He loved it as a cape, over his shoulders and down his back. He thinks that he turns into a little fishy with it on his back, which is so cute!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment